Tuesday, September 02, 2008

One would think...

that after 6 kids, I would learn that when it is quiet, that eerie too quiet that something must be happening.

Yep, little Broderick decided to empty my entire container of wipes - one by one. Imagine my surprise when they didn't all fit back into the Huggies container! I was in a hurry to get out the door to pick up kids, so I didn't snap a picture, but wish I had.

This is actually one of his little messes this past week!! Prior to this, he has successfully strewn my pins all over the floor - not once, but twice and the second time, they were mixed in with all my beads. Yep, it was a lot of fun cleaning up.

Didn't get a picture of that either. I was too busy trying to pick them up and keep the dog out of the mess.

Well, lets continue on Broderick and his messes. He has broken a glass this week when he threw it off the table and also my glass bowl that holds fruit on the table.

And Don can't figure out why I can't manage to clean the house...

1 comment:

Rebekah said...

Heehee - toddlers, can't live without 'em, can't legally tie 'em up :)

Seriously, this is why I paid Nicole to sit there for 20 minutes one time, putting all my pins into a pincushion, because even at ages 8 & 5, they still get into trouble!