I know I have been a very bad blogger. I'm not sure where the months have gone. I have been busy sewing and taking care of kids and then of course ended up getting sick and here we are and it is almost Thanksgiving.
I did the random generator the free skirt and the winner was #1, but I have no way to contact #1.
I'm going to giveaway to the first person who posts on this thread one apron skirt in the size they need in holiday fabrics.
I'll be back to keep this blog up to date with happenings at Bridget and Co.
Thanks to anyone who is still interested in reading about life here.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I know life is busy...I myself hadn't blogged in a month or so either! I'm just getting back into it this week too...It's good to be back though! I hope you're doing well! :-)
Kelly
Well Kelly - you are the winner of one free apron skirt - tell me the size and I'll get it done and shipped right out.
Also, congrats on your new baby boy. I have one born on Sept 30 as well, but he turned 17 this year. They grow up entirely too fast.
Debbie
Aaww, thanks Debbie! They do grow up SO fast!! He's already 2 months old, and getting SO big, they don't stay little for very long!
How exciting...I can't believe I won! I don't have a holiday outfit for my youngest dd yet, so this skirt will be perfect for her! She is a size 2T. You can email me (piatillys@yahoo) for more info.
Thanks again!! :-)
Kelly
Of course I'm interested in reading your blog...when you blog. LOL!!!!!!
Sorry you have been sick. Do you ever take a break...take a vacation...get away from the family for a couple days by yourself...or anything like that? I think you need to. :)
Oh Lynn,
I knew I could count on you. I figure I can rest later. I have not gotten away from the kids, it just isn't for me. It would kill me to be away from Broderick especially.
I like to get away for a few hours at a time, that is nice. I did do that tonight - went to the fabric store and got a fix - LOL
Post a Comment