Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Resells



I spotted a couple of resells on Ebay this week. One is a cute little baby set and the other would be perfect for Easter or Spring portraits. It can be found here



There will be some exciting news coming next week, so stay tuned. I am also working on some great new sets that I am so excited about.

I've also been knitting another little hat that will make its debut soon and then I'll be working on an heirloom gown for a little girl to wear after her Christening. Seems I'm always busy lately which is a really good thing.

Here is a cute little Hello Kitty Diva that will be listed soon on ebay.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm excited and looking forward in their new releases.. I love hello kitty.. she's very cute!!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!