Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I thought it was Spring Break

Today really should have been a Monday instead of a Tuesday.

I woke up later than planned, probably due to the Benadryl that I took last night in an effort to get some relief from this cold that decided to show up for spring break.

I headed downstairs to the nice doggie mess on the floor - at least it was near the door and on the hardwood. So, I got to clean up that before my coffee.

My plans were to finish up my little "swing sets" and get them listed, but instead I spent the day in the car driving up and down the interstate. Brandon went to the Mall with his little "friend", so I dropped him off and headed home. I managed to tame several St. Joseph Angels calls and make arrangements for car seat deliveries.

Brandon calls to tell me that track practice is at 3pm, not 4pm, so I get in the car to pick him up realizing that I will not be able to run my errands while on that end of town because we live on the other end of town where his practice is, so I call school to make sure practice hasn't been cancelled as I head home with him. The assure me that it is still on! I'm not 5 min from home when I get a text from Bryce that track practice has been cancelled!!! Urg!!! So, I drop off a few kids with Bryce and take Brandon with me to go to WW and pick up a few groceries and a car seat. I also need to make a trip by the vacuum store.

WW is an experience like no other - as always. Then we head to the St Joesph Angels room to pick up the other car seat and the baby basket and other items for the 2 deliveries. We also picked up a bunch of donations and put them in the room. Headed to the hospital and then we are home bound - yippee!! Dropped off the items at the hospital and then meet the other client and we are home - yeah!

I walk in the house, drop off the groceries and realize that the one major item I needed was Vac bags, so off I go again, down the highway to get the Vac bags.

So, it took me 4 trips down the highway to get Vac bags!! Tomorrow, I am not leaving the house, this is my spring break darn it and I want to stay home!! Wait, I think there is a track meet.

No comments: