Tuesday, July 21, 2009

My Blog

I had thoughts of making this blog private or removing it all together. Then, I really thought about it and researched a bit. It came as no surprise that my visitors aren't from my state. In fact, in the past month, there has only been one visit to my blog from the state I live in.

I went through and read each and every blog post I made and each and every comment that was left and while I did obsess over it when I really shouldn't have, I did come to the conclusion that this is my blog and I didn't write anything at all that I should regret.

I started this blog not because I'm a great writer like my friend Jen, but as a way to connect with my customers. Hence the name "Bridget and Co". Had this been primarily a personal blog, I probably would have called it "Raising 6 kids makes you a little ???".

Back to my point which is: I write so that I can connect with my customers. It lets them know when I'm working on projects, when I'm having a sale or what might be coming up. I do feel I have to add some personal tidbits now and then so that my customers can get to know a bit about me and my crazy life. I adore my customers and many of them have become friends. I chat with them on the phone and through email as we plan an outfit or just chat about life. So many of these people have become near and dear to me. One day I hope to be able to meet them all in person.

I do hope that if someone has an issue with something I have written that they will address it with me. Gossip is such a hateful way to communicate.

Now, I'm off to sew today as I have many projects that need to be completed as I'd really like to start working on some new designs.

I wish all of you a wonderful day.

No comments: