I waited patiently for my package to arrive with the fabric and Julia pattern inside. It is such a pretty fabric and she sent me PINK which we all know how much I love PINK!
Off to the cutting board and sewing machine I went. I followed the directions and this skirt went together so easily. The directions are written clearly and the pictures are helpful if you need them. The sizing was right on the money! The applique intimidated me a bit, but once I started, it too was quite simple. A pattern that anyone from a beginner to experienced seamstress could tackle in an afternoon.
Once finished, I rounded up my little model and we met for an early am photoshoot. I am so pleased with these pictures, that I just had to share!! Thanks Little Marie for a wonderful photoshoot and a huge hug to her momma!!


1 comment:
Adorable skirt, and lucky you for getting to be a pattern tester! I love sewing!
Post a Comment