Well, this post is a day late. I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July celebration. I took pictures of our rain and a picture of the cookies that we made since we were inside for the day, but then when I was taking pictures of fabric today, I accidently erased them - oops.
So, I don't have any pictures to share.
We did make cookies - giant star shapes with red frosting and sprinkles. Of course with 6 kids in the house, they are gone already. I had to sample a few, but feel better that I walked/jogged for 5 miles on my treadmill, so that should help.
Today I listed some more fabric on Ebay and then finished up a set to list. I'm going to be working like a mad woman this week. I have so many ideas floating in my head that I'm finding it hard to focus on any one item. I've started to write down my ideas so that when I have one of those moments where I have no idea what to do, I'll have a reference.
Well, I'm off...I'll share some pics tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I wanna cookie!!! :)
Post a Comment