Saturday, July 12, 2008

So, its been a few days

It has been a few days since I've posted. I took the kids to Hershey Park on Tues and we had a blast. Brock wouldn't ride any rollercoasters, but Bridget, he is her mother's child. Nothing would slow her down, not even her little blistered feet.

Bryce and Brandon left me with the rest of the kids and off they went to ride roller coasters from sun up to sun down. They did take Bridget and Bryan on a few rides for me. Broderick even rode several rides and I really think that Brock enjoyed being the big bother and helped him out and me out. Broderick ended up falling asleep for part of the day and we visited Chocolate world. Can you say goodbye diet? I did!!

We even took George along. They have a Barking lot where he stayed and we walked him a few times. He was not happy about staying, but it was easier to bring him then to kennel him.

It was a quick trip, but a lot of fun. I so enjoy spending my days with the kids and soon Bryce will be headed off to college, so I certainly cherish these days.

I did take pics, but used Bryce's camera, so he will have to download them for me. I promise to post them.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

There you are! I had to find you the hard way, since you nevr sent me the link. :P Do post some pics--I want to nap just thinking about this excursion.

Debbie said...

LOL Jen...I did send a link, but you know my email. Sometimes it sends sometimes it doesn't.

I'll post pics tonight!